1.Bluewave Particle Size Analyzer from Microtrac
Main features of the Bluewave Particle Size Analyzer:
2. Sample Delivery Controller(SDC)
Main features for Sample Delivery Controller (SDC):
• Complete system. The SDC includes built-in ultrasonic probe, water/solvent connections, and port for computer connection.
• Simplified sample processing. The SDC automatically performs filling, de-aeration, dilution, pre-circulating, dispersing, measuring, draining, rinsing, and ultrasonification tasks.
• Solvent compatibility. Microtrac systems operate with all standard solvents. It easily connects to water supply line, solvent source, or reservoir.
• Optional preset defaults. The optional automated sample delivery system incorporates preset defaults to further streamline your sampling operations.
• Dry Powder Feeder Options.
3. Microtrac FLEX software
• Measurement Criteria. Particle and carrier optical properties such as refractive index and shape are easily programmed for different
• Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). FLEX software facilitates the programming, saving and recall of measurement setups in
• Database Management. Measurements are saved in Microsoft Access Encrypted Database Format.
• Export functions. Data can be automatically or manually exported in either ASCII, excel or HTML formats. The user decides the export
• Data Tolerance. Pass/Fail function. The operator can set upper and lower size limitations for material specifications. Useful in quality control
• Statistical Analysis Package. Live display of analyses as they are performed providing statistical analysis on an ongoing basis.
• Trending. Ability to trend individual size parameters over a specific time period or material type.
• Report Generation. Microtrac FLEX software provides the user with the ability to design custom reports.
• Security. FLEX software incorporates a comprehensive security administration facility allowing password access and electronic signature allocation.
4. Omni Ruptor 4000 Ultrasonic Homogenizer
Main features for Omni Ruptor 4000 Ultrasonic Homogenizer:
• Sound reduction chamber with moveable sample shelf.
• Auto-tuning for convenience of use and optimal processing efficiency.
• Process sample volumes of 0.25mL to 1,000mL.
• 0-15 minute adjustable timer.
• Pulse mode for sensitive samples.
• Power-emitted display for accuracy and repeatability.
• Variable power supply.
5. Hot Bonder (ACR -11 Series)
• 10 thermocouple sensors per zone.
• Accepts both standard and mini type J thermocouple connectors.
• Built-in vacuum pump or vacuum venturi models.
• Universal voltage: 100-130VAC, 200-240VAC.
• Programmable to either standard or metric units.
• Pre-programmed with English and German Languages.
6. Yamato DX400 Gravity Convention
Main features for Yamato DX400 Gravity Convection Oven:
• PID microprocessor temperature control.
• Digital readout.
• Auto-tune mode.
• Calibration offset.
• Zero span calibration.
• Self-diagnostic safety functions and over-temp control.
• 304 stainless steel interior with 5.1cm (2") of rock wool insulation.
• 2-2.5cm (1") exhaust ports.
• Carbon steel exterior with baked melamine resin finish.
7. Fisher Scientific *Isotemp* Model 281A Vacuum Oven
Main features for Fisher Scientific* Isotemp* Model 281A Vacuum Oven:
• 10in, 1000w wraparound element.
• Capacity: 0.65 cu. ft. (0.018m3) .
• Dial-in temperatures up to 280°C (536°F) .
• Maintains 30 in.Hg (762mm) vacuum with less than 1/2 in.Hg (12.7mm) loss per day.
• Automatic temperature backup control takes over if the temperature rises more than 5°C over set point; constancy ±1.0°C at ultimate vacuum; control sensitivity ± 1.0°C; warning light alerts of failure.
• Full-view window permits continuous monitoring.
• 18-gauge steel cabinet is protected by chemical-resistant enamel with 4 in. thick (10cm) fiberglass insulation.
• Low-temperature handle and silicone door gasket.
• Separate inlet and outlet connectors/controls allow replacement of air with inert gas.
8. Omni Mixer Homogenizer
• Sample volume processing from 0.25mL to 10L .
• Motor stand included.
• Auto-tune mode.
• Processing speeds from 500 to 20,000 rpm.
• Powerful 600-Watt motor.
• Configures to a wide variety of processing attachments including generator probes,
• Quiet operation.
• 3-year motor warranty.
9. Brookfield Viscometer RVDV-I+
Main features for Brookfield Viscometer RVDV-I+:
• PC Interface for use with optional Wingather Software and output connection to printer .
• Direct access to time measurement function (time to torque, time to stop).
• Temperature off-set capability to ±5°C.
• Senses and displays continuously:
- Viscosity (cP or mPa•s).
- Temperature (°C or °F) (OPTIONAL).
- % Torque.
- Speed (rpm).
- Spindle used
• Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range.
• Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range.
• Select all functions from user-friendly keypad.
• Choice of 18 rotational speeds.
• Optional RTD temperature probe.
• Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement.
• Auto-range function to define full scale range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations.
• Warns of under- or over-range torque measurement condition.
• Direct output to chart recorder.
• Timed Stop feature to measure viscosity at precise user specified time interval.
• Time to Torque feature to measure the time interval for sample to reach user defined torque value.
• Compatible with all Brookfield accessories.
• NIST traceable viscosity standards available.
10. MORGAN G- 100T Injection Molding Press
• 6 cu. in. (4 oz.) max. shot volume.
• 20 ton max. clamping force.
• 12,000 PSI max. injection pressure.
• 120-150 PSI of air pressure needed for standard operation.
• 160 PSI max air pressure.
• 1 CFM of air flow required.
• Tips sizes from 1/8 in. to ¼ in. with large, small, rectangular or shut-off
• Knock out rods can be installed on unit.
• 0-800ºF (0-430ºC).
11. Q-LAB QUV/se
• Simulates real world environments including UV radiation
• Irradiance control constantly monitors UV levels and adjusts
• Can simulate up to 75% above typical noon summer sun.
• Light cycle temp: 40-85ºC.
• Condensation cycle temp: 40-60ºC.
• 5000 hours of average lamp life.
• 48 (75mm x150mm) samples.
• 8 liters per day of condensation (tap or DI).
• Samples mount onto 3"x6" panels
• 120V/60Hz at 16A or 230V/60Hz at 8A (1800W max).
• Overall Dimensions: 54"x21"x53" (137cm. x 53cm. x 135 cm.).
• UVA-340 lamps simulate sunlight wavelengths from 295-365nm.
• UVA-351 lamps simulate natural sunlight filter through glass.
• UVB-313EL lamps emit radiation much more severe than natural
• Up to 15 hours a day of condensation cycling.
12. Q-SUN Xe-3-S Xenon Test Chamber
• Solar Eye Irradiance Control with set points of 340nm, 420nm, and TUV.
• 3-1800W xenon arc lamps with a recommended service life of 1500 hours.
• Optical filters are available to simulate daylight, light through glass, or extended
• Black panel temp-light cycle 45-110ºC, with IR filter 40-90ºC, dark cycle 25-50ºC.
• Chamber air temp-light cycle 35-65ºC, with IR filter 35-65ºC, dark cycle 25-50ºC.
• Specimen tray dimension 17.5"x 28.25" (451 x 718 mm).
• 51 specimens plus black panel ( 2"x 4" for example).
• RO/DI water for spray.
• 36" x 72" x 39" (914 x 1829 x 940 mm).
• Spray nozzles at the top of the chamber.
• Spray can be programmed for either light or dark cycle.
13. Killon KL-075 Extruder
Main features for Killion KL-075 Extruder:
• ¾" screw.
• 1.5 HP motor.
• 3 heating zones.
• 12-120 RPM on the screw.
• 15:1 gear ratio.
• 29 5/8" (753mm) width.
• 52 3/8" (1330mm) length.
• 42" (1067mm) centerline.
• Weighs 400 lb (180kg).
• 65,000 amps short circuit capacity.
• Ambient air temperature should be above 40ºF (4ºC).
• Max. operating pressure is 7,500 PSI (513 Bar).
• Only suitable for thermally stable polymers (no thermosetting, cross-linking, fluorinated, or thermally degradable polymers).
14. Gottfert Rheo Tester 1000
Main features for Gottfert Rheo Tester 1000:
• PC control.
• Compatibility with MS Windows.
• 1:20,000 dynamic speed ratio.
• 400ºC max. test temp.
• ±0.1ºC temperature resolution over the entire barrel lengt.
• • Pressure or force measurement.
• Built-in data acquisition.
• Max. of 2 heater circuits with its own processor.
• "Constant Speed" mode-20 selectable feed rates while melt force/pressure is measured.
• "Constant Pressure" mode-20 force/pressure values can be selected while feed rate is measured.
• Die swell measurements.
• Feed rates: .0005mm/s-10mm/s.
• Barrel dimensions: 12.0mm/9.55mm +.01mm dia. x 200mm.
• Piston dimensions: 11.99mm/9.54mm-.01mm dia. x 200mm
• Pressure- 1400 bar with 9.55mm dia. barrel or 850 bar with 12.0mm dia. barrel.